Monday, August 09, 2010

Papertake challenge - White and Bright


This weeks challenge over at Papertake Weekly Challenge is White and Bright. have a look at the link and join in the fun !


I made this card as a Thank you card to my wonderful Aunt and Uncle who helped me get back to the UK to visit my sick Grandma. I used my cricut machine and design studio to make the white Thank you square, welding the word thank you onto a square shape in DS. Roses are from Craft Creations and ribbon from Wallyword !! (Walmart!!)


Thanks for looking !!

3 comments:

  1. oh WOW Lizzie ,,, this is absolutely gorgeous ! I am sure your Aunt and Uncle love this !! very clever how you did the Thank You ,, I have a cricut and wouldn't have a clue ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card you did a nice job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes we did appreciate the card you are thoughtful as ever and make such scrummy cards

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.