Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lili of the valley Glitter and Glitz Challenge


Here is a Christmas card I made with a Lili of the Valley Die cut Image for their Glitter and Glitz Challenge this week. Check it out on their blog here !!

The paper is from Pink Petticoat. I just love their papers ! I used a Lili of the Valley stamp for the Christmas greeting ............. I had to get all three of their sets they are scrummy !!!

I loved the idea Bev used with the snowflake so I went to Micheals and got some, they are lovely and glittery !!! While I was there I found the lovely glittery leaves. They were in the Holiday section for making flower arrangements !! I found some great stuff in that bit !!!


The Poinsettias are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I used stickles to glitter them up !! The heart pins are from Wild Orchids too. I thought this would go to my Grandma hence adding the hearts.


Hope you like it !!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, such a pretty card! This is really beautiful work!
    We are so happy that you joined the LOTV Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.