Monday, December 20, 2010

The same but different !!!



Well ............... I am getting ahead of myself and trying to get some birthday cards ready as I have a busy busy January ahead of me !!!! I made this card the same but look how different it looks by just changing the papers !!!!


I used the stamp from Lili of the Valley, coloured using promarkers. Olive green, Ivory, Sandstone, soft peach and a darker pink. Then glittered up the edges of her wings and skirt and of course the flowers in her hair with stickles !!!


Of course I had to use my faithful cricut machine to cut the scalloped circles; storybook cartridge !! An edge punch by Martha Stuart and papers by Nitwits and Jo-anns. The lighter papers are from Jo-anns.




I hope you like them as I hope the recipients will too !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.