Friday, April 15, 2011

Card made from a Marianne Creatable die !!

Phew its been a busy week !!! I finally got to make a quicky card ............ roll on school starting again !!! hehe !!! Well I just love this die from Marianne. I folded a piece of card over in half and cut the die so it didnt cut the whole part of the outer pattern on one round, then cut two more so the the embbosing showed on the front and the base niceley !! I just love the effect it gives as a card !!! The image is LOTV which I glittered up and stamped ticket from Whimsy Stamps. Not sure who its for yet but you never know !!! I am entering it into Papertake weekly where there has to be a dimension to your project !!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzie

    great card I love that shape.

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie, this is stunning!! Just love everything about it! xx

    While I'm here - thanks for joining us at PTW this week and good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, and great shape. Thank you for joining in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this time.
    Cathy (GDT)

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.