Monday, August 22, 2011

Tatty Teddy !!!!! Thinking of you


Whoop Whoop Whoop !!!! I finally got my sticky little hands (well they are all covered in glitter glue at the moment !!! but maybe not so little !!!) on a Me to you Tatty Teddy CD !!!!!!!!!! Its fabby !!! I finally got to play with it yesterday as I got the cards I needed to make out the way so I could play !!!! I just LOVE Tatty Teddy he is sooooooooooooo cute !!!

I printed the image to fit my card and papers to match, got my beloved cricut machine out for the Thinking of you sentiment (from Sentmentals cartridge) and used some K&Co glittered flowers that matched the colours I had chosen !! Of course I needed bling with the gems and butterflies !!! Mmm its got me thinking, have I made a card with no bling ............ maybe I need to challenge myself to that one !!!

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - Anything goes
The poodles parlour - Anything goes
Lothian Crafts - Anything goes

Have a great day !!! I am off to look for black PE shorts for my daughter for school !!! They say specifically no cyclying shorts and what do the shops all have for girls ............. Yep !!! Great !!!
Liz

6 comments:

  1. Aww really cute card Lizzie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute love the colours you have used thanks for joining us at the poodles parlour this week.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creation. Thank you for sharing it with us for the TioT challenge this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your cute card, just right for joining us over at The Poodles Parlour. Good luck.

    Elke XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lizzie! Good luck getting the shorts I struck lucky today got everything ordered for the boys today :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lizzie,

    Im just catching up while I can as shes asleep!

    Oh this is pretty! I love the soft pastel colours youve chosen and that image is adorable!

    Youve got me watching for your bling now!!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.