Friday, October 21, 2011

Tails of love anniversary card.


Hi there !!! Wow another week has gone by ........... where did it go !!! This week at Crafts 4 Eternity the challenge is to use one metal embelishment on your card. I made this anniversary card for family in the USA its not till early next year but I figured I had better get ahead as I will be a bit busy with baby then !!!!

Mmm ....... well I decided to make a smaller card than normal, this is a 6" card and I fancied a changed from the norm so decided upon an easel card ......... The papers are from Nitwits and the image is a House Mouse stamp called Tails of Love. I just love this image !!! I coloured it in using water colour pencils as I think these work great for the mice !!! The hearts are cut using the Marianne die set of hearts !! Me likes these ......... I did however refrain from sparkly bling and used the subtle pearls instead !!! I'm afraid my metal embelly isn't very unusual I didn't have much to hand and am so busy looking after Gran. (That's my excuse and I am sticking to it !!! hehe !!)

I have entered this into the following challenge:
Forever friends - anything goes

Well hope you have a great weekend and happy crafting !

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card Lizzie. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lizzie I love the meatal heart charm :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.