Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Is Coming !


Hi there here is my first card for the Forever Friends Challenge !!! The theme this fortnight is Christmas is coming !!! Our Sponsor is Whoopsi Daisy and we were given this lovely image to work with by them. (Thank you !)

I coloured the image using water colour pencils, papers are from the Christmas Past Cd. Once again I raided the Xmas decorations and added some bling !!!! The more I look at these papers the more I love them !!! Think I am going to have to use them again !!!

Come and join us in our challenge !!! It runs for a fortnight and all you need it to have an animal on your card and follow the theme of the challenge !!!

Well the nursery is ready !!! All her clothes are in drawers and the wardrobe ready for her to arrive !!! She has more clothes than I do !!! I am so grateful as I have been lent loads of clothes as one of our family members has a little girl that is now 1 !!! It really has been such a big help !!
4 weeks and 5 days to go !!! or not as the case may be !!!

Entering this in the following :

Happy crafting !!!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Christmas card love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a lovely card I love that vintage paper you have used, and the image is cute lovely christmassy card hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lizzie - love the sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! You should go enter it on the Whoopsi Daisy challenge too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.