Friday, November 04, 2011

Lets go a caroling !!!




Hi there, well first let me apologise for the pic !! It was so bright and sunny when I took it !! (I know I shouldn't be complaining at the sun shining!!!) This week at C4E we have a sketch challenge and we have two lovely sponsors this week !!! Bugaboo Stamps are giving 7 free digis away and Karens doodles are giving 3 free digis away !!! Come and join us !!!


I used the image Snowmen Caroling from Karens Doodles for my card colouring it with water colour pencils and glittering up the snow !!! The large white snowflakes are Christmas tree decorations !!! And I just had to use the music stamp again from LOTV. The paper is from Nitwits, Joyful hearts.

Well its mischievous night tonight ............ I know some of you are going to say what's that ??? The night before bonfire night the kids go out and play pranks on folk ........... Its not supposed to be horrid to folk but just silly !! I remember my Grandad always took the garden gate off that night as otherwise it ended up halfway down the street the next day !!! I think but aren't sure its a Northern thing ............. Anyway Taping up the letter box just in case !!!

I am entering this into the following:
Dream Valley - Anything goes
Winter Wonderland - Glitter lots of it (its all over my snowmen and snow !!)
Paper minutes - Blue and white


Have a great day !!


5 comments:

  1. thats a really fun image....have just been on the web to have a look at Karens doodles and may just have to get this!!!you have made a smashing card and that snoke flake is a stunner! hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie your card is stunning and I hope you don't mind but I sent it to Bugaboo along with my own to feature as their sponsors this week. You can check it out here
    Good luck tonight, hope nothing too bad happens lol. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Lizzie - love the image and fresh colour combo. Just gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful and so cute with these snowmen.

    Thanks for joining PM.

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow a gorgeous sparkly creation thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.