Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Music Maestro !!


Hi there !!! I know I am safe in posting this card as its for my Uncles birthday and he don't look at crafting blogs !!!! Just music websites !!!! A special card for a special Uncle.

Yes its House Mouse again !!! You all know by now just how much I love them !!! I have a whole list of them in my watch list on ebay ............... just to remind me of what I want to purchase eventually !!! Mmm ............ good job its Christmas coming up and I have to focus pennies on that !!!!

I coloured the image using my water colour pencils. I have to admit I wasn't sure how it would turn out with so much brown and shading .......... but it seems to be ok !!! The paper is from the Cottage Charm selection at Nitwits (yes love their papers too !!! I am tempted by the new set .......... but sitting on my hands !!) The music sheets is a stamp from LOTV. I added glitter around the edges just to make them stand out and inked them up to look old ! Music die cuts are sizzix.

You just cant make another card for my Uncle than music as its his passion !!! Even his pressie (he knows what it is so I am ok saying !!) is music orientated !!! Tickets for him and my other half to a music gig front row seats no less !!!!

Well, just sat here waiting for this little girl to arrive, I am trying to be good and not do too much but you know what its like !!! ! hehe !!!

Have a great day !!!

2 comments:

  1. he is going to love this!!! yu clever girl, its a special birthday this year lets hope we get away! hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Lizzie - just brilliant. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.