Friday, December 16, 2011

The Blues ..........


No she hasn't got the blues just the card is in blues !!!! hehe !!!
I was sent this amazing Magnolia image by a friend and just had to colour her in as soon as I received it !!! She is so lovely !!

This week at Crafts 4 Eternity our challenge is to use WIRE, BEADS and a METAL CHARM .......
Mmm I had no wire to make any shapes with or anything so I had to settle with the wire buttefly. (Not that butterflies are around in the snow !!!) The beads are wired too but not that you can tell, all around the flowers. And my charm well where to put it ........... in the end I settled for hanging it off my snowflake Xmas dec !!! it worked and I was suprised !!! This card too me all afternoon to make as I just couldn't get a result I was happy with. funny how some take an hour and others days !!! The trees I have had ages, I glittered them up and they have been in and out the cupboard ....... but today I edged them with blue ink and voila !!

Anyway hope you like it !! Come by and join in our challenge !

1 comment:

  1. Its just gorgeous, what a lovely image. I thought the gorgeous snowflake was your wire and beads lol. That was a tricky one but I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.