Thursday, December 08, 2011

Snuggled up close



I have had this stamp since Feb waiting to be used !!! This is my card for my other half, two mice all snuggled up close .......... sweet !!!

I coloured it using water colour pencils and added loads of glitter glue for the snow !! Papers are from Nitwits, the North pole letter is one of Whimsy Stamps new releases and I added the stockings and snowflakes which are Christmas tree decs !!! Hope he likes it !!!

Well its a rainy windy day here ............ come on snow where are you !!! Still I guess as I am so close to my due date now I really don't want it to snow just yet !!! Yep nearly down to days rather than weeks now !!! A week on Saturday !!! Yeah then choas breaks loose !!! hehe !!!

Ooh yeah........... I just my sticky paws on the new Spring Tatty Teddy CD !!! Its lovely !!! Watch out I will be making Easter cards before Xmas at this rate !!! hehe .......... well maybe one !!!

I am entering this into the challenges:
House Mouse - fuzzy and warm

8 comments:

  1. oh wow it's a gorgeous card! love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant see the bump!!!!! lovely image oh how house mousey and warm he is going to love it if he gets any time to open it....baby may chew it!!! hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lizzie :-) such a cute image and the postcard and details are all fabulous ! .. am sure your other half will love this :)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ,, and I meant to add ,,, good luck ! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card hun, love the image and great LO too. Hope all is well with you. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute! Great coloring and I love the little socks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ya
    aww adorable card, they look very warm & cosy, luv the snowflakes, great design, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute scene this stamp makes. Love your added stockings and snowflake too. Thanks for joining our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.