Friday, March 02, 2012

Digital Delights

Hello everyone !!! What a busy busy week ............. I took my little girl to the airport to go see her dad for a week in the USA and have been deep cleaning the kitchen and lounge !!! Inc sorting out furniture and stuff !!! Phew ............

This week at C4E the challenge is Digital Delights to include a digi element or use everything digi !! As you can see I chose to use a Tatty teddy image and papers from the new Springtime Cd !! Only the flowers and bling on this card are not digital. I thought I would go for a nice simple clean look for this. I glitterd up the flowers and the bow on the egg. Now who to send this card to ............... !!!

Have a great weekend I have a busy one ahead, Sunday dinner for my partners children !! Will be great fun we number 11 of us when we are all together !!

6 comments:

  1. Aww Lizzie, this is so cute and I love the pastel papers. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card lizzie! Love Tatty Ted :) have a great weekend hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely and clean and simple , you can never fail with a tatty ted! have a good weekend hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Lizzie, so fresh and perfect for Easter. Good luck with the cleaning lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lizzie, I enjoy visiting your blog and would love to nominate you to receive the Liebster Award.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lizzie this is totally delightful and so beautiful, cute and adorable, the soft colours, the wonderful design and image look super.
    hugs
    :Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.