Friday, May 18, 2012

Fairy wings


Hi there !!! Wow its friday already !!! Where has this week gone ???
Over at C4E our challenge this week is Wonderful wings !! Come and join us here !

For this I used my yummy fairy background stamp from PSX !! Ooh I love those stamps how I wish they were still in business. The papers are Nitwits and image LOTV!

Well a nice relaxing weekend !! SATS are now over !!YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH So its out to the Indian restaurant to treat my little girl !
Happy crafting !

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizzie - love the sweet image and papers are lovely. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie, I love this image it is so cute and the layout is super, just love it.
    Have a good weekend and enjoy the meal.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a cracker Lizzie....lovely femine and pretty! hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lizzie! Hope you had a nice meal out hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.