Monday, May 14, 2012

Seeing double !!



Hi there well its time for the fortnightly challenge over at Forever friends challenge blog !!! This time the challenge is to use two images !!! So I thought ............ an easel card !!! One for the stopper and one for the top part ! And then of course I HAD to use my flower die ......... so I had been playing and cut them out in pearl card so of course it led naturally (all because of the roses !!) to a all white wedding card !!!


I used my fabby fabby border die from Memory box (SO WANT the frostyville one but soon .... hehe !!) and embossed using a heart folder. The memory box die cuts SO well despite all the intricate bits !! It's a dream !!


I added pearls between the flowers and oh my oh my I used my new Cheery Lynn flourish die .............. ooh its FANTASTIC !!! I am so thrilled I bought it, I wondered if I would use it as I have a few swirls ........ but its going to be my favourite !!!! Hope you like it !! I just love this card, not sure I can send it !!! hehe !!
Happy crafting !!!

3 comments:

  1. oh this is lovely....those images are so cute and you really have got those roses perfect!....hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie, this is fabulous, the flowers and flourish in white is so elegant.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun - love those flowers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.