Sunday, July 29, 2012

Christmas Angels


Well I finally got a card done for the Christmas card club gang !!! I'm so sorry ladies  I have just got so bogged down with life's stuff ........... This time it is Dawn who set the challenge; to use an Angel on your card !! So here is a very quick card from me, I had to fit in making three cards today and look after baby!!!


The image is LOTV, card cut using a Marianne Die, Holly swirls is a Cheery lynn die ( I LOVE THIS !!) and ticket sentiment from Cuddly Buddly. FLowers and glitter and hey presto !!! Hope you like it !! Please go visit the other ladies in the CCC you can find the links to their blogs on my sidebar !!

Happy crafting !!! Ooops  I nearly said Happy Christmas !!! lol

7 comments:

  1. I love this image its one of my go too,s love it on an easel card ....lovely hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous easel card Lizzie - love the shape and sweet angel image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzie
    Gorgeous card love the shape .....
    Hugs sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a delightfully stunning card for Dawn's CCC challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lizzie this is so beautiful what a gorgeous card shape and I love that image so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how adorable and such a beautiful card. Lovely layout and use of the easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorgeous Lizzie and what a beautiful image. Don't stress about being behind hun. I am behind by two plus this next fortnights, aagghh!!!. Never mind. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.