Saturday, July 14, 2012

A kiss with a wet nose !!



Aww ........... I LOVE this pre-coloured image from Cuddly Buddly ! So sweet !! The papers are Quilted Holly, ooh yummy !! These are going to get used loads for my Xmas cards !! The image is Emmy Kissing. I used my circle Spellbinders and Marianne Icicle die, ribbon and flowers from my stash. The sentiment tags are beautiful, these are Christmas Tickets and of course I blinged it up with my Stickles Star Dust glitter glue !! I really prefer this "shade" as it doesn't dry changing the colours of the image below like some "shades" do.


Well I hope you like her !! This is going to go to my friend who just loves dogs !!! She makes cards too so I know she will appreciate it !!

Well I guess I best get going as cards to make !! lol ......... I wish try cleaning and cooking and Ironing !!!

3 comments:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.