Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sledging fun !


I know its July and here we have a Xmas card !!! Well my next posting is one too !!! lol !!! I made this card for Cuddly Buddly and used Christmas Tickets for the sentiment, frosted lace for the paper .... ooh there really is some yummy designs in the set ! and Toby Tumble lets go sledging 3D sheet ! I glittered up the edges  and star with Stickles Star dust. The star is from Marianne Star and Bauble die, I used a Martha Stewart punch for the leaves and flowers from my stash !


This really did cut out well and was so easy to assemble as a decoupage ! I borrowed my Aunts Spellbinder Bauble dies to cut the bauble shapes !!! Thanks very much !!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizzie - love the image inside the bauble, really effective. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely and such adorable characters. I love how you've put the scene inside a bauble. You could enter this in Hazel's, Hazelnut Christmas Challenge too! YOu'll make her day with this one using a ribbon is the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card that backing paper is so lovely.......hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.