Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Anniversary !!


Yikes another week over with !!! The school holidays are flying by !!! Mind you I am exhausted !! 
We have done so much ........... Roll on Sept and I can have a day on the couch !!!

Well this week at C4E our challenge is a colour one !!! Entitled Sandcastles.
Pop over and check it out !


You could win a prize !! our sponsors this week are .......


So, I dusted off my House Mouse stuff ......... I haven't used them for ages and I LOVE them !! (I have used them for my next challenge too !! Lol ....... yeah I am ahead of myself for now !!! lol !!)
The hearts are a Marianne die, border is a Martha Stewart punch and sentiment from LOTV on a spellbinders die cut. Papers are Nitwits !! Phew ......... that seemed a mouthful !! lol !


So, hope the pics are better ......... I got a new camera !!! Well tomorrow we are having a family reunion !! We haven't had one for 11 years !! So I HAD to (cough cough) have a camera to take decent pics !! 
Well I couldn't say I needed one for cards !! Lol !!!
Happy crafting !!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Lizzie - love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie
    Fabulous card.....
    hugs sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.