Friday, January 25, 2013

Monochrome at Polkadoodles




Ok, breath slowly Liz ...........
nope it not gonna work .............
WOW, WOW, WOW and WOW !! 
Oh and WOW !!!
I have been asked to join Nikki Halls Uk design team at Polka Doodles !
Can you hear my screams of delight !!! lol

So ........ 2013 has started with a big bang !
I will be honest I all most gave up card making for good !!
Phew thank you Nikki for giving me just what I needed to get going !!

SO.... this week our challenge is Monochrome.
Pop on over to the Polka Doodles challenge blog and join in !


Yikes This was hard to photograph !!!
The snow really made the light difficult !! Sorry !!
For my card  I used the CD Not for girls
a Marianne die for the leaves called Open Flowers
I made the flowers, used some ribbon and glitter glue from my stash !
Hope you like it !!!

Happy happy crafting everyone !

7 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, good to see you back!! And great news I am happy for you...see I do like your card a lot..
    I love monochrome....

    Take care,
    Beary Hugs
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lizzie. Lovely to see you crafting again. Fab card, love the layout. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment, Lizzie. Your monochromatic card is brilliant! Congrats on your DT position.
    Also I did the "What flower are you?" quiz from a link on your blog. Thanks for the fun!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations hun, well deserved - love this monochrome creation. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Welcome to the team Lizzie. Awesome first project from you. Looking forward to more!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun
    a gorgeous card, luv the papers, great design, many congratulations on your new DT post, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lizzie girl and a big welcome to the Polka Doodles DT!!!. Your first challenge card is amazing, I love it. Hope you liked my mono challenge!!!. Big hugs Clare xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.