Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Mothers Day



Well I loved the style of card of my last card
 so much I used it to make a card for my Grandma.
Like Christmas I just couldn't not make one for her !
It did mean I didn't get my Christmas card club card done tho ...........
I'm very sorry ladies but I'm sure you will understand.
Plus I'm cooking dinner for our very own Dutchess so I hope I'm excused !!
Hopefully the snow will stay away and the sun will come
out from behind the clouds so I can go and plant
Hyacinths for Grandma by the river where we scattered her ashes.

The card is made totally from Marianne Die LR0111, and LR0156 for the leaves
some gems and glitter glue and of course a sentiment !!


Here is the one I made for my Aunt !
It made me cry making it but its so beautiful I know
despite the tears she will love it !
I used the new Marianne fan die ........ oh so beautiful !
The flowers are from Marianne LR0111 I'm just loving those !
And the photos are of my Grandma !


I hope she likes it !! 
My Aunt is so special, I love her very much.
Lol she will get me now !!! 

Happy Mothers Day Auntie M ! Thank you for all you do.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

So its official ! My favourite dies are now the fan die and the flowers from LR0111 !
And my favourite inks are this beautiful pink, but then pink is always a favourite !!!
LOVING IT !!!

I am entering my fan card into the challenge at Mariannes Design Diva Blogspot !
Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. OMG Lizzie they are both gorgeous, the second one though - wowser - stunning - beautiful - elegant Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Lizzie. I haven't seen that fan die yet, it makes a beautiful card and what a lovely way to use it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are stunning Lizzie but the fan one is totally wow hugs hun Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizzie
    Fabulous cards.... Stunning wok.....
    Enjoy your day....,
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizzie, love your MD cards..The fan one is so special too with the little photo's .Great idea..
    Why don't you send it to Marianne Design Diva's favourite colours challenge?? So other MD fans can see it..

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you sweetie for lunch and the beautiful card....sad and happy today...hugs and love Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card obviously loved by aunty M and I hope you all had a special day zx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful cards...the fan one is just stunning...such love in that card!

    Sometimes life overrides our plans and I think that is fine...you coped well with a sick wee one, a busy week, company and a card full of love to make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Liz, especially love your fan card, I bet your Aunt loved it !!
    Hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.