Friday, May 03, 2013

Place Card


Ok, I got inspired by the challenge this week at Polka Doodles 
making something other than a card 
and I so love the new Fredericka CD. 
That I got playing and came up with this place card. 
I thought that I would try to use something 
I had in the house that was for another purpose. 
This is made from a Bulldog clip really used for clipping papers together !  
I covered it in paper and cut out one of the pre-coloured images from the CD (re-sizing). I added some bling, tied some ribbon in a bow at the back of the place card (after all some-one sees the back!). 


For the name card I used a Spellbinder die cutting it out over a printed picture and name, 
used distress inks, added a butterfly and voila ! VERY quick to make and so easy !
My daughter loves it !! 
Infact she saw and wanted to make one too !!!
which of course she did.
Here is hers !!


Hope you like it !
Right what else can I make ............. !!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your name place and those watering cans in your previous post are so cute. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Lizzie and such a clever idea. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully elegant place card, Lizzie. Love your daughter's too. Very cool!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the place name - fabulous idea! and your daughter's is gorgeous too!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.