Friday, May 17, 2013

Spring at last!



I have made a desk tidy and a card !
The challenge this week over at Polka Doodles is ....

To me spring is the pinks, purples, of tulips and crocus's; yellow of the daffs ...
Oh how I love spring !
So I decided to use this lovely paper
to cover some boxes.
I used a Punch to make the edges look pretty,
and added some ribbon!

Caitlyn came home, saw it and now she has it in her room !!
Mmm.........


I also got inspired by a card my blog friend Katina made this week.
A CAS card.
Spring is when daisies start to grow so I made a CAS card too.
The image is from the CD Candy Doodles;
sentiment from Picknix 1
Hope you like them !
Happy crafting !

2 comments:

  1. Love your desk tidy! It looks very fancy and made so beautifully too. Your C&S card looks beautiful too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects Lizzy, might have to get you to make me one of those tidies!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.