Friday, July 26, 2013

Christmas in July



This week at Polka Doodles the challenge is ...
Yup you guessed !!
CHRISTMAS IN JULY !!!

For my card  I used a digi image from the new mini CD

I coloured her using promarkers.
Papers are from the Gingerbread twist CD.
I used my Stickles glitter glue to jazz up the Marianne die cuts 
of the stars and icicles.
boy it sparkles this card !!!
Added some gems and voila !!!


I also made this card using the pre-coloured image and embellies.
this is all from Angelberry.
I used the embellies to make banners !!! 
Hope you like it !
Pop on over and join in the fun !

4 comments:

  1. Fab card Lizzie - love the shape and those stars off the page are just lovely. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic, Lizzie. Loving them both! Such a great use of all elements! Those backing papers and images are so pretty!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of cards Liz and love the ornate stars on the 1st card.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful Lizzie. I love the papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.