Saturday, September 21, 2013

Double sided Xmas tags


I made these double sided gift tags with the new
Wow it is just gorgeous !

I used Spellbinders labels 20 for the tag, cutting it out of
card printed on both sides.
The large die and the next sixe down .
I used the printed elements in my Design software,
 adding the string of stars to decorate the tree
and placing  the characters in front of the tree.
Everything is from the CD except the ribbon of course !
Oooh wouldn't that be cool if you could get ribbon like that !

 

I used inks around the sentiment and glittered up all the snow 
and edges of the tag and sentiment.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. these are such a good idea...going to pinch it!.......lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how lovely, a really clever idea and I love all the sparkle. Hope you're having a good weekend
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.