Thursday, September 26, 2013

Waiting together


Well its that time of year ...........
starting my Xmas cards !!
Love this LOTV image.
As I write the post up its pouring down, what I would give to be by the fire now !
Ah well ..... winter will soon be here!
lol !


Papers are by Nitwits,
Stars and stocking are Xmas tree decs !
Martha |Stewart border punch,
WOC flowers.
And of course gems and glitter ! 
I just don't seem to not be able to add gems and glitter !

No, I wont sign of saying Merry Xmas !!!
lol well ............ 
not yet !!
Happy crafting.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image...The colouring is fabulous and love the pretty design.

    PS I voted for you in the semifinalists design spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie
    Nice to see you back.... Fabulous xmas card.....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed your link from the Heartfelt Creations site. Congratulations on making the semi-finalists. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.