Saturday, September 28, 2013

Witchie sweet brooms.



These are lollipop or suckers as they are called in the USA;
covered as witches brooms. So easy and so cute !
Cut layers of circles of tissue paper and fringe the edges.
Cut a small hole in the centre and place over the lolly.
Cover the stalk with black card, add string
and decorate !!!


Not sure they will make it to Halloween, Caitlyn is after them now !!


I used the Halloween Digi downloads from Polka Doodles for these.

Witchie 2013 Journalling Cards Download Bundle     Witchie Witchie 2013 Download Bundle

Have a Spooky Halloween !!!
Right I'm cooking dinner for my Aunt and Uncle so I had better
go get things prepared !! Yum !



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.