Sunday, October 20, 2013

Elegant Flower Shoes


I thought I would share with you one of my projects
I made as a semifinalist for Heartfelt Creations.
I did email and check with them first tho and they said
It was ok to blog before the winners are announced!
Voting has now closed and my projects posted off !!
First of all I would like to wish all the other semifinalists the best of luck
and to thank everyone who voted for me.

I know I have made these shoes before !!
As soon as I saw the leaf stamps Heartfelt Creations sent me to use
I just knew I wanted to make these !
I wish I could have a real pair like this !
These can be used as a gift box, pop chocolates or a gift
in a cell bag, tie with ribbon and lay inside the shoe.



Materials Used
Walnut 3D Stamp paint
OTHER ITEMS - Score board and tools, hot glue gun, string pearls,
template, inks, and a sponge



How to Make it !
*Print and cut a Shoe template. The one I used is in my Pinterest.
*Trace around the template on your paper, marking any score lines and cut out.
Repeat this if you wish to make a pair of shoes.
*Cut the template down to make a lining for the shoe.
* Trace around the lining, marking any score lines and cut out.
*Score all score lines on all shoes and linings.
* 2nd Stamp over the outer of the shoes with a leaf stamp in a green ink.
*Adhere the shoe together and then adhere the lining inside the shoe.
*Stamp and cut the flowers and leaves. I used three different leaf stamps.
*Adhere together and shape the flowers
*Use the 3D stamp paint over the leaves with a small piece of sponge.
*Adhere the string pearls around the edge of the shoe.
*Position and adhere the leaves and flowers along the shoe your project is now complete.
This can be used as a gift box by putting something in a cello bag
tied with ribbon and put inside the shoe.


If you have never used the 3D Stamp paint, its amazing !
So very easy to use and gives amazing results.
I am hooked !
I hope you like these shoes!
Happy Crafting



7 comments:

  1. Wow these are stunning. Love them.
    Sorry for not visiting recently :(
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, these are absolutely beautiful ! I'd like a real pair too ! I just keep looking at the pictures they are stunning. A lot of hard work went into these !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning Lizzie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful,love the flowers.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so Stunning I love these xx Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is amazing!,you're amazing! What a wonderful talent you have! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.