Wednesday, October 02, 2013

More Witchie Treats


As promised yesterday here is the second project
I made for the challenge at The Stamping Boutique.
I'm loving making Halloween things this year !
Last year we had a big party
We all dressed up, maybe I can be talked into posting a pic of me !
One of the games was for the children to turn their mums
into Mummies with toilet roll !!!



I know I have made one of these before
but I LOVE them !!
It is a Coffin shaped treat box !
The template is on my Pinterest
I used the fantastic digi stamp
I coloured using promarkers and inked the edges of the sentiment.
You get the witch, cat and sentiment plus a few other things in the set !!

Hope your having fun getting your Halloween things created !
Happy Crafting.




1 comment:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.