Sunday, November 17, 2013

Christmas Wreath


Over at The Stamping Boutique we are having a Party !!
One of the challenges is ....
So..... I got to work and my daughter helped !!
I wanted to make something other than a card so I came up with this wreath.
Here is my girl colouring in the digi images 
Holly Berry with Ribbon (I just used the holly)


We cut everything out and glittered the berries up on the holly, added buttons
(pink to fit the challenge) to the Gingerbread men


We then traced around two pan lids for the wreath !
I know I know ........ I have dies galore and a Cameo !!


I attatched a loop of ribbon to the wreath shape and then 
we used 3d foam pads to attatch the gingerbread men.
Hot glued the holly into place, added a bow
and voila !!


So its now hanging proudly in Caitlyn's room
she cant wait for Xmas to hang it
she is so proud of herself !!

So pop on over to the blog and check out the party !!
My other project fr this challenge will be posted in about 15 mins !!





1 comment:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.