Saturday, November 02, 2013

Fall Colours



 Over at The Stamping Boutique
the challenge is .....
FALL COLOURS !!! (reds, gold, brown, oranges, yellows)
Click on the pic below and come join in !

The Stamping Boutique

I used the Owl digital stamp and paper pieced it !!
The papers I used for the owl are from Nitwits,
The paper I used fr the background is from a Serif pad called Picnic
that I have had in the cupboard ages !!
Infact talking about in the cupboard for ages the flowers
have survived being thrown out twice now....
am I glad I kept them !!! They are from K&Co.
The leaves are from a Martha Stewart punch.


This card is going to wend its way to my friends
in the USA, not sure how often they come on here 
so I better not say !! lol !!! 


We are going to be having a party online soon at 
The Stamping Boutique with lots of great prizes so
keep an eye on the blog for details !!
Happy crafting !!!

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Lizzie - love the owl and autumnal colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Liz! Love this little digi!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Liz! Love this little Digi xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.