Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Easter Box




I made this open box using papers, characters and sentiment from
the Polka Doodles CD Cherry Blossom Lane.
The box is a shape from my stash!

Cherryblossom Lane CD Rom Collection
As I write this the CD is on sale !!
Not sure for how long so grab it while you can !!
Caitlyn loved these boxes and wanted me to make her one 
for her friend s she can pop little mini Easter eggs in !
NO there isn't any in at the moment 
they would be all gone NOW !!! lol !!

Papers, sentiment tag and image are all from the CD.
The flowers I cut out from the paper scraps and just curved slightly.
Of course I glittered all the flowers on the paper, the flowers 
and parts of the bunnies !!!

Remember I have candy !!! 
You can enter until the 30th Jan !!
Go pop your name in the linky.


Happy crafting !!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this box I dont suppose you have instructions/tutorial for it do you xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.