Monday, January 13, 2014

Favourite 2013 Project and CHA



Well I have to say this was an easy ish choice for me ........
I was so proud of my shoes that I made in my application for Heartfelt Creations !
But then I started to scroll through my blog and found lots I loved too ....
BUT !!! I'm sticking with my shoes !!


I was so honoured with these shoes to be listed as a Weekly Favourite
and mentioned as a 2013 Favourite on Splitcoast Stampers !!!
Thank you so much ladies you blew me away with that !!

And now look where they are on display !!!
Winter CHA on the Heartfelt Creations Stand with my bag and card to match !!!
What an absolute honour, I am very humbled.
(Photo by DT Angelica Turner Thank you so much !!)


I did make two other designs of these shoes,
One using Polka Doodles papers and embellishments


and one for The Stamping Boutique.


I LOVED making these shoes, you will be seeing them again !!!
Thank you EVERYONE for your support in 2013.
Happy Crafting !!!!



1 comment:

  1. The shoes are amazing.....what a treat for the visitors to CHA

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.