Wednesday, March 05, 2014

You Inspire Me.


YEAH !!! Its Wednesday again and I can share
my Heartfelt Creations project with you !!
I know we all don't have hours and hours to craft,
wouldn't it be wonderful if we did !!!
Sadly the laundry and dusting fairy don't come to my house
so I have to do it in between making flowers and cards !!
So .......... I wanted to do something that was effective
and didn't involve lots of time.


Have you checked out the Heartfelt Creations blog yet ??
Click on the link below to check out the inspiration on there, its stunning !

Heartfelt Creations

To make this card I used and did the following !
HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background PreCUt set
HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
HCD 736 Classic leaf die
HCPC 3545 Open Leaf PreCut set 
459222 Paper Blossoms Tools
HCDP1 240 Raindrops On Roses Paper Pad
HCPC 3583 Adorned In Roses
452255 Grand Calibur


Other Products Used : White card, Inks, Beads, Hot glue and gun,
3D foam pads, glitter glue, scissors, purple and green ink.

Cut a rectangle card front from the paper pad and cut a card to fit.
Adhere the card front to the card. Stamp your image in purple ink,
glitter glue over all the lines roughly. When dry cut out the image
and adhere to the card front. Cut out a sentiment from the 
paper pad and adhere to your card. Stamp, colour, bead and glitter
your flowers. Stamp cut, colour and shape the leaves. Adhere the 
flowers and leaves to your card and your project is complete.

Happy Crafting !!!
Oh and if you see a dust fairy send her my way !!! lol!!

5 comments:

  1. Liz, I just love the clever way you chose to use this stamp! Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! and those flowers are to die for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Liz, I just love your flowers and that pretty purple color! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Liz!! Love the color of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.