Sunday, April 27, 2014

Christmas in Black and white



Hope you have a great day planned, 
we are going for a family dinner !!!
YUM ! I love Sundays we always have a big dinner
together. Something we always did as Children
with my Grandma. Then as she got older we did it for her.
Now we still carry on the tradition and hopefully
one day my girls will be doing the cooking !!!

So........
Its time for anther Christmas card with the 
Christmas Card Club ladies !!!
This time it was Karen's turn to set the challenge.
Black and white !
Oops I read this wrong !!!!
Now looking at it to write up my post its Black White and another colour !!
I guess the silver colour of the gem on the poinsettia could let me off the hook ???
No ............ ah well ......... 
Sorry Karen !!

I used a Sizzix embossing folder for this.
A rubber stamped sentiment, swirl from Cheery Lynn
and a Marianne Poinsettia die.

Happy crafting !!

18 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzie you have totally confused me about Easter Sunday now - but then again I am normally confused on my little Planet!!! However your card hasn't confused me one bit - I think it is absolutely gorgeous and the silver gemstone certainly works as the third 'colour' - for me anyway! I love the design, this really is gorgeous.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it was me thats confused !!! I scheduled this post in january !!! hehe

      Delete
  2. lovely classy card Elizabeth...think you got away with it!.....love that embossing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Lizzie, hope you enjoy your family meal out.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Lizzie - I was a bit puzzled when I first looked at it and could only see black and white, but reckon you will get away with the silver on the gem!!! lol Absolutely gorgeous.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Lizzie and you have definitely got away with it! This is gorgeous. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Black and White card Lizzie. I love it. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black and white with a silver gem is fabulous Lizzie! It perfectly fits the challenge and it is a very elegant and beautiful card Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Lizzie hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you may not have much of the extra colour but your card is stunning - really gorgeous Lizzie! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you got away with it as this is a beauty. Love the elegant lines. Hugs ValeryAnne(aka Mrs A. )

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so very beautiful! Love the quite elegance of it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! What a sophisticated card, Lizzie. I think the silver certainly counts as your plus 1! LOVE the embossed background.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely gorgeous Lizzie! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lizzie
    Fabulous card..... Love the clean look fabulous ..,
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super elegant card - love all the white and don't see why the silver shouldn't be the other colour for Karen's CCC challenge. (Don't forget you could enter this for CHNC challenge extra for April and also Completely Christmas - we'd love to see it there too) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very elegant & genteel. Of course Silver is your +one other color! It's just beautiful the way you did the card. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are such a character! Love this elegant card!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.