Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Keyring Memories



I thought for one of my projects this week at Heartfelt Creations
I would make a keyring.
Now I know this wouldn't be durable in a pocket 
with a large set of keys !!
BUT .............
I thought what about using it s a memory keeper.
There are many of us who have keys from loved ones
homes whom are no longer with us, why not have it on
something special than tucked away in a box or draw !!!

I will share my other project tomorrow
so please come and stop by again !

Pop on over to the Heartfelt blog, there is some 
amazing inspiration there !!

Heartfelt Creations

Here is how I made my project:

HCD 736 Classic leaf die
HCPC 3545 Open Leaf PreCut set 
459222 Paper Blossoms Tools
452255 Grand Calibur
HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background PreCUt set
HCDP1 241 Once Upon a Time paper pad

Other Products Used : Beads, hot glue, wooden heart keyring,
Peeled paint and Victorian velvet ink, Modge Podge, glitter glue.

Draw around the keyring on paper from the paper pad twice and cut out.
Adhere to each side of the keyring using the Modge Podge and trim any edges
if necessary. Cover papers in Modge Podge and leave to dry. Stamp, colour
and shape the flowers adding beads and glitter glue. Stamp, cut, colour
and shape the leaves. Cut out your word from the paper pad. Adhere the 
leaves and flowers to the keyring and then adhere the letters and your 
project is complete.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Liz this is stunning, what a fab creations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous creation by fabulous you! Love the way your mind works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzie its such a clever and creative idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea, Liz, and a great gift! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.