Friday, May 30, 2014

Baby Shower


Here is my third and final project this week for Heartfelt Creations.
I did promise it wasn't a box !!!
This was a very simple card but it took me ages to do !!! 
I take hours to choose my papers .......... I keep stoking them !!!
I know sad !!! hehe !!!

Make sure you pop on over to the Heartfelt Creations blog there is
some amazing inspiration there.

Heartfelt Creations

To make the card I used the following:
452255 Grand Calibur
HCDP1 243 Sweet Lullaby paper pad
HCPC 3603 Sweet Dreams PreCut set
HCD 746 Sweet Lullaby Die

Other Products Used : Glitter Glue, Victorian Velvet Ink, ribbon,
white card, black ink.

Using white card cut a 6" x 6" tent card. Cut a card front from the paper
pad and adhere to the card front. Stamp your sentiment. Die cut two
booties and ink and glitter. Thread ribbon through the booties and 
adhere to the card, Your project is now complete.

3 comments:

  1. A very sweet card Lizzie, love the colours.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Liz! Love those sweet baby booties : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet! Love the simplicity of this very pretty card! Hope your thumb/hand is better today. Poor baby!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.