Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy Birthday


I LOVE this die from Spellbinders !
I made this card from Tranquil Moments die.
Paper, sentiment, leaves and flowers are all from Heartfelt Creations.

This was so quick and easy to make and so effective !

To make the card I folded white card so that a small section was also
cut at the top to create a hinge. I then cut two single pieces 
and glued them over the hinge to make the card.

I just had to have this die after I saw my friend Alicia Barry  
had made a wonderful card with this die !!!
Thing is my friend Marisia Job made a gorgeous card with another die ........... Mmmm
Ok I confess I bought it !!! Just waiting for it to arrive !!!
Ooops !!! 

Hope you like it !
Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Lizzie.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oww I love that die :D what's the name of the die so I can go on searching if it is also sold here in The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's Spellbinders A2 Tranquil Moments die a card creator one.

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.