Thursday, May 29, 2014

New Baby Box


Here is my Second project this week for Heartfelt Creations.
Another box !!! I know ......
BUT I am so loving making boxes !
My third project isn't a box I promise !!
Stop by tomorrow and check it out.

Check out the amazing Inspiration over
on the Heartfelt Creations blog by clicking on the pic below.

Heartfelt Creations

I am loving this new collection Sweet Lullaby,
but then I love all the collections !!!
I would be really hard pushed for a favourite !!

To make this I did the following:

459222 Paper Blossoms Tools
452255 Grand Calibur
HCDP1 243 Sweet Lullaby paper pad
HCD 746 Sweet Lullaby die set
HCD 728 Timeless Amour Die
HCPC 3605 Sweet lullaby Sentiments
HCPC 3603 Sweet Dreams PreCut set

Other Products Used : Promarkers, glitter glue, 3D glue, hot glue gun,
White card, ribbon, self adhesive gems, blue ink and Victorian Velvet
distress ink, white card.

Using white card make a box base 6" x 4 10/16" x 3 2/16" and lid
6 2/16" x 4 12/16" x 3 4/16". Cover the box in papers from the Sweet
lullaby pad. Ink all the edges. Cut a card front, ink the edges and
adhere using 3D glue to the top of the box lid wrapping ribbon
around its middle. Cut the heart from another card front and adhere
over the ribbon. Cut a heart die out and adhere to the box.
Stamp and colour your image and cut out. Cut out a tag and tie a bow.
Adhere all three to your box. Die cut, ink and add gems to your flowers
and adhere to your box. Glitter the edges and your box is complete.

1 comment:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.