Friday, July 04, 2014

CAS card


Here is my third project this week for Heartfelt Creations.
Have you checked out their blog ??
A sneaky peek for next weeks new release !!

Heartfelt Creations

This card didn't end up how I started off at all !!
Infact now I wish I hadn't put those pearls on and maybe 
embossed the back instead of being plain !!!
Hehe how many times do you think like this !!
You know sometimes it takes me 2 hours to decide
on what papers I'm going to use !!

To make the card I used the following:
452255 Grand Calibur
HCD 747 Arianna Lace Die
HCD 748 Arianna Blooms Die
459222 Blossoms tool kit
HCPC 3613 Arianna Hummingbird PreCut set

Other Products Used : White Card, Victorian Velvet Ink, pearl gems, 
glitter glue, Spellbinders Heirloom Legacy, 3D foam pads, 3D glue, 
black ink.

Make a 7" x 5" tent card from the white card. Cut a piece of card 6 3/4"
x 4 3/4" and adhere with foam pads to the card. Stamp the sentiment on
white card in black ink and cut out using the inner die from Spellbinders
Heirloom Legacy die set. Ink the image while in the die and then ink the
outer part of the die cut. Adhere to the card with 3D glue. Stamp, cut, 
shape, glitter the flowers and add a pearl to the centre. Die cut two 
Swirls. Adhere the flowers and leaves to your card. Adhere the pearls 
along the side and your project is complete.

5 comments:

  1. I love this, Lizzie! So beautiful! I've been missing our chats! I'm steamrolled with work right now. Hope all is going well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS, Liz! Love everything you make! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! love thsoe teensy swirls behind the flowers,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is just perfect as it is. It looks elegant, it has gorgeous colours and a beautiful sentiment. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks perfect just the way it is Lizzie..so elegant and stylish
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.