Monday, August 25, 2014

Favourites from the Sweet Lullaby Collection


As the DT is up for vote I thought I'd take a look
back at the last years collections and share my favourite
projects I did with each release.

Oh I really loved this collection !
The images are so easy to colour too !
The pallet is just my cup of tea.

Click on the picture and it will take you to the post 
for the project with instructions and items used.

     


And of course I couldn't leave my little girl out !! 


The photo was just perfect for this frame, but poor girl does cringe when she sees it !!
But its so cute ............... !!!

Remember voting is still taking place for the DT 
at Heartfelt Creations........
We would love you to go vote !

1 comment:

  1. So Beautiful, Any new mommy would be thrilled to receive this as a baby shower gift or a new baby gift. You are so creative. Love the colors in this collection too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.