Monday, August 25, 2014

Vellum flowers


I thought I would have a go at making flowers
with vellum ! Only the second Time I have made them !

I used the Arianna Blooms from Heartfelt Creations
and heat embossed onto vellum.
I coloured them from the rear using my alcohol pens.

This card is similar to one I made before,
papers are Arianna Blooms and sentiment
is also from Heartfelt Creations.

These cards are very easy to make so quick !
Just what I need at the moment with the 
school holidays !!

Hope your all having fun this summer !
Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Liz and a lovely sentiment. I often make vellum flowers, I think they look more delicate than ones made out of card and colouring from the back gives such lovely soft colour. Well, I think I've just talked myself into making some flowers today! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely simple card. I really like how the vellum flowers turned out. This is something I haven't tried yet, but you sure do inspire me to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.