Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Bucket of Sunflowers


Its Heartfelt Creations Wednesday !!!
FIRST of all I want to THANK everyone from the bottom of my heart
for voting for me for the Design Team.
Its been a while since it took place and today the 2014/2015 team has been announced !!!
I am so thankful to you all you have helped my dream continue another year!
THANK YOU !!!
( I need to find some candy me thinks !! Will search some out soon !)

Its such a hard time as we have some DT members leaving, they 
have become great friends and I will miss them.
We also have the excitement of new teamies joining us
I am so looking forward to getting to know them !!
Pop on over to the HC blog to find out the new team and please
go visit their blogs there is some stunning work !!

Heartfelt Creations

Here is my project this week .........
I'm not sure what you call this fold !!!
BUT I do love them! It makes me decorate the inner too!!


To make the card I used the following:

HCD 753 Classic Sunflower Die
HCPC 3626 Classic Sunflower Stamp
HCPC 3628 Sunflower Bouqet
HCPC 3474 Heartfelt Expressions PreCut set
459222 Blossom Tool set
452255 Grand calibur

Other Products Used : White card, Beads, glue, 3D foam pads,brown ink, 
Wild honey and scattered straw distress inks, alcohol markers, brown card,
Spellbinders circle die.

Cut a 7" x 7" side fold card. Fold the front of the card backwards on itself
t create the shape of the card. From the paper pad cut two 6"x 6" paper
panels. Cut a 6 1/4" x 6 1/4" piece of brown card and adhere one of the
6" x 6" panels to it. Adhere this to the inner of the card. Cut the other 
6" x 6" panel in half. Cut 2 x 3 1/4" pieces of brown card and adhere the paper
to each one. Adhere one to the front fold of the card and the other to the inner 
of the card. Cut two card fronts from the paper pad. Cut a piece of brown card
1/4" larger than the card front. Stamp the sentiment on one card front and adhere
it with 3D foam pads to the inner of the card. Adhere the other card front
to the front folded panel with 3D foam pads. Stamp your image and colour using 
alcohol markers. Die cut with the circle die, ink the edges and adhere to the 
card with 3D foam pads. Make your flowers I have a tutorial HERE
and adhere them to your card. Colour the ladybirds in and adhere them to your
card and your project is complete.

Happy Crafting !!

10 comments:

  1. Such a lovely bright and beautiful card so very rich looking to love it.
    Congratulations so pleased for you well done.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous work of art!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning design! I love that we get to be on the team together for another term! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Liz, I am so pleased for you and for your followers who will be able to see your work each week on HC blog. Today's card is very pretty and the sunflowers are perfect for our beautiful sunny day up here in Northumberland. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design and colours. beautiful image and flowers.
    Congratulations,I am pleased for you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just stunning. Your flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful designs good learning

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Lizzie!! I just love those flowers. Congratulations on another year with Heartfelt Creations. I am so looking forward to working with you for another year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, love the sunflowers Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is a fabulous Ray of sunshine! I absolutely love it :). Happy to be back working with you for the next year my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.