Monday, October 06, 2014

Happy Anniversary


Wow what a great weekend we just had !!!
A birthday celebration for a few of me and my friends !!
We had such fun, long walks along the beach, lots of wine and good food.
AWESOME times !!! 

So today I thought I would share this card I made for my Aunts wedding
anniversary a few weeks back.
(I was so busy last week working on show samples I didn't get
anything extra done for my blog !! Oops.)

I used the Daphne papers, flowers leaves and swirls from Heartfelt Creations.
Adorning square die and Pennant die from Spellbinders.
The sentiment was done on the computer, can you
believe I don't have a small wedding or anniversary stamp!!
Well she loved it hop you like it too.

Right I best make cards today!!!
Have fun !

4 comments:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.