Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hugs


I thought I would share this Create a Card I made using the 
Enchanted Create a Card die from Crafter's Companion.

Crafter's Companion

I have to say this is one of my favourite Create a Card dies !!
You know I couldn't resist and bought two more of the new ones this week......
Just waiting for some Gilding wax to arrive and I'm off to play!!


I used Coredinations for this card and for the flowers.
Leaves are inked with distress ink and are Leaf 2 die from Die'sire.
It was a total fluke I had  the correct colour pearls ! 
Sentiment is a Sentimentals stamp.

Hope you like this!
Happy Crafting !

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Liz. Your flowers are absolutely perfect and I really like that sentiment. I'm just starting to build up my collection of Create a Card dies, they're a boon when I need a quick card. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Liz what a gorgeous card, never tried one of these before, it's a beautiful design and pretty colours and embellishments, Lovely sentiment too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.