Friday, October 03, 2014

Your my Everything


Here is my third project this week for Heartfelt Creations.
I figured I had better do something that had some colour to it !!!
I'm really inspired by the heart die at the moment ......
not sure why but I've used hearts a few times recently !

Heartfelt Creations

Well I best get on I have loads to do!
A group of us are all getting together tomorrow
for our birthdays !!! Oh yes there will be wine involved !!!
Infact that's already out ready !!! hehe
Along with the tin of Chocolates !!!
Now should  I bake a cake ............. Mmm ...........

Here is how I made the card:
59222 Paper Blossoms Tools
452255 Grand Calibur
HCD2 751 Cut mat Create 2A die
HCD 748 Arianna Blooms die
HCPC 3608 Arianna Blooms PreCut set
HCDP1 234 Daphne Collection
HCD 728 Timeless Amour die
HCPC 3609 Arianna Blooms Bouquet PreCut set
HCD 736 Classic leaf die
HCPC 3545 Open Leaf PreCut set

Other Products Used : White centura pearl card, brown ink, Victorian Velvet
distress ink, peeled paint distress ink, pearl gems, glitter glue, 3D foam
pads, tacky glue, hot glue, edger tool, string pearls.

Using the white card cut a side fold card 5" x 5". Cut a piece of paper from 
the paper pad 4 3/4" x 4 3/4". Using a contrasting piece of paper cut 9 
square 1 1/4" x 1 1/4". Roughen the edges of all the pieces and ink around the
edge with the Victorian velvet ink. Adhere the large square with 3D foam pads
to the card. Adhere the 9 small squares to the card with 3D foam. Stamp the 
sentiment and die cut the heart and adhere the inner piece to the card centrally.
Adhere string pearls to the outer of the heart and adhere to the card with 3D 
foam pads. Die cut the swirls from the Cut Mat create die and cut into two.
Stamp, cut, colour and shape the leaves. Stamp, cut, colour and shape the flowers.
Adhere a pearl gem in the centre of the flowers. Adhere the leaves, swirl 
and flowers to the card and your project is complete.

3 comments:

  1. Now why on earth would you be using hearts at the moment, must be something in the air!! Lovely card Liz, the Arianna blooms are my favourite HC flower so far. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Liz! Love the panels you used, and the gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card Liz...it's beautiful! Enjoy your birthday celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.