Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas !!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!
From me to all of you ! I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Thank you so much for following my crafting journey, its much appreciated.

So........ the card......... I created the card from the new 
Spellbinders Heirloom Rectangle die.
Paper, sentiment, holly swirls and flowers are from Heartfelt Creations.
I cut a rectangle to fit the card and stamped the sentiment on it,
cutting a piece of paper a 1/2cm larger to layer on it.

Right !! I'm off to cook my dinner!!
Turkey, Pigs in Blankets, cheese bacon rolls, cranberry sauce,
three different homemade stuffings, carrots, parsnips, roast potatoes
and of course the obligatory sprouts !!! 
YUM!!! There will probably be no room again this year for the Christmas pudding!!
Never mind we can eat that another day !!! hehe

Have a wonderful time, much love and thanks to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.