Saturday, January 24, 2015

Believe in the magic


Well it may still be January but here is a Christmas card !!
I set myself a goal this year to get on and make my Christmas cards!!
I made two last year ........ (hangs head in shame)

So I now need to get on and do a few more !!! lol !
or maybe I will get Caitlyn to make some!! hehe
BUT.............
Can you believe I only just spotted the Christmas Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers !!!
How did I miss it .......... Love Splitcoast Stampers, such amazing ladies.
So hopefully I will definitely have cards for Christmas this year!!!

I made this card using the Cut Mat Create dies 1A and 1B
from Heartfelt Creations. 
It is a very quick and easy card to make!

I cut a star into the top layer with star dies from Crafter's Companion,
and coloured red pen on the area underneath.
Of course I had to glitter it too!! 

The sentiment is from the Holly Berry set at Heartfelt Creations.

I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Dawn Olchefske. 
Happy crafting !!



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic CAS card but you are far too organised .... Christmas already ... just getting over the last one! Lou x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.