Saturday, March 28, 2015

With Love


Today I have a card to share with you for Crafter's Companion.
I thought this card would make a great card for a teeneager.
Caitlyn tried to use it for her friends birthday so she
must have had the same thought !! 

I made several flowers of different colours until I settled on this one!
It is red but looks pink !! I thought it brought out the
colour of the girls cheeks! 

To make the card I used the following:
Scruffy Little Cat CD
Scruffy Little Cat paper pads Dark and Pastel
All Purpose glue
Leaf 2 Die
Flowers for all Occasions die

Other Items: Black Card, gems, ribbon, glitter glue

Happy Crafting ! 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely layers on your card Liz. The image is great - did you colour it or does it come already coloured? No wonder Caitlyn was after it, It's just perfect for her age group. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The image is a printed topper from the Cd!

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.