Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happy Birthday




Thought I would share a card I made for 
a friends birthday.

I used the emboss resist technique on my flowers.
You can find out how I made them in my tutorial HERE

To make the card I used a card front from the 
Birds and Blooms paper pad, classic leaf die and open leaf stamp,
Botanical Rose stamp and die from Heartfelt Creations.

I love layers so I cut out the layers of the card front and used 3D foam pads 
to create definition, of course I glittered up the flowers on the paper,
the edges of the layers and those butterflies !!! 

Have a great day !
Happy Crafting

6 comments:

  1. What a lucky friend you have to receive a card as lovely as this. Your flowers and the backing papers are just so beautiful. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday card, these embossed flowers are so beautiful, thanks for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  3. The centers on these flowers are just beautiful! Very different than I've seen elsewhere. I can see all the seed beads, but how did you do that tiny fringe detail? I love it! Thanks for reminding us of your tutorial...always good to review. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martie it's the stamped image, I just didn't fill the beads in the centre over full so the image was still visible! Have a great day my friend! Hugs xx

      Delete
    2. Now I see what you did. Just goes to show how nicely this embossing technique really works. Love the look!

      Delete
    3. Martie I have to confess it was a fluke how it happened! Lol!

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.