Friday, April 17, 2015

It's a girl!


Here is my card for Crafter's Companion IIDT this week.
I am in a Pink mood it seems !! lol!

I have been meaning to use this image for ages
from the Moonbeam Meadow CD and just not got to it!
Now I need someone to have a baby girl so I can send them it !! lol! 

The camera hasn't picked it up but there is lots of glitter on there,
all the edges of the layers and the pram!!

Check out the website, there are some great ideas there!
Click on the pic below

Crafter's Companion

To make the card I used the following:

Die'sire Beautiful Butterflies
Die'sire Delicate Flower ( for the leaves)

Other items: Flowers, ribbon, gems, glitter glue

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Those little crossed pennant lines really drew my attention. Hope somebody you know has a girl! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is this! Love those pennants and the image is really fab, not to mention the glitter!! Pat x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.